Sunday, October 18, 2020

P man's 11th birthday

 This kids traditional gingerbread house making birthday party is seriously the best party EVER.  The kids never stop laughing and ty and I just die listening to things they come up with.  I can't remember what Parx got for his birthday last year, whoops. That's what happens when you wait almost a year to update your blog.  I'm 99.9 percent sure it had to do with fishing or hunting though, it's still his #1 obsession. He's a great kid with a great head on his shoulders... please stay that way! He is an A student that independently does his work and doesn't procrastinate.  He's athletic, funny, smart, outdoorsy, and a great helper to his dad (not so much his mom :)). He still gets a hoot out of being a crappy big brother, I don't though.  I'm praying we turn that corner sometime soon! We love you Parx, Happy birthday big guy! I wont be looking down on you for long. 















No comments: