Thursday, September 20, 2012

Parx Pre-school!

Parx started preschool this week! He did "homework" all morning getting ready for his first day... He wants to go to a real elementary school soooo bad! Since Parx birthday falls in December he misses the cutoff for school next year- so we have two years before school starts for this big guy!  My friend Jennifer and I decided to do a home preschool for our kiddos once a week this year and are alternating houses.  They enjoyed school but were definitely anxious to get into the back yard and build an ant house haha cracks me up!   
Just FYI: Parx caught probably 20 bees yesterday... freaks me out!!

ON OUR WAY TO PRESCHOOL...


PRESCHOOL ACTIVITY... HEIGHT: 43", WEIGHT: 42 LBS, FAVORITE FOOD: HOTDOGS, CHICKEN NUGGETS AND POPSICLES, AND FAVORITE TOY: MY T-REX DINOSAUR! HE PRETTY MUCH NAILED IT WITH ALL HIS FAVORITES :)


HIS FIRST SCHOOL WORK.. I LOVE LITTLE KID HANDWRITING!! HE CAN WRITE HIS NAME NOW AND IT CRACKS ME UP HOW HUGE ONE LETTER CAN BE AND THEN THE NEXT IS SO TINY I CAN HARDLY READ IT!


WAY TO GO PARX!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ROCK AT SCHOOL!!

No comments: