Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Memorial with the CAMBOS

Memorial weekend was SOOO MUCH FUN!! The Camberlangos spent the long weekend at our house and it was so awesome... I dunno who loved it more- ty and me or the kiddos!  We got two late night game nights in... a round of golf with no kids... and LOTS OF FUN WITH THE KIDS! Ty and chase tried a few times times to go carp huntin but came home empty handed.. better luck next time boys!
 
Two captured highlights.. the Memorial parade and the sand dunes :)
 
 
They are closet lovers... 4 kiddy chairs and 5  kids didn't go over very well at the beginning :) they worked it out!


 
THE WHOLE CREW... plus some randoms to the left

I love these two... such awesome boys! Might I add... HANDSOME boys! I love listening to Bridger call him "BROTHER".... "Watch this Brother"... "Where are you Brother"... the Brother's never end!

 
wish I could have photo shopped my face right out of this pic... I look like a nut.
Bridge cried like this everytime horses went by and the kids were standing up! It was sooo sad and sooo cute! He just kept yelling, "sit down, sit down, sit down" to all the kids cuz he thought they were gonna get trampled. What a little lover boy!


THE SAND DUNES... Tradition with the Cambo crew... after loooonnngggg baths they still had sand in their hair and ears but totally worth the fun and we WORE THEM OUT!!! BOO YA!



SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! They are lovers! Caught on camera!


 
WE HATE THAT THE FUN HAD TO END... BRIDGE KEEPS ASKING, "WHERE'S CHASE, WHERE'S MYA?" I DUNNO WHY HE PICKED THOSE TWO BUT HE IS CONCERNED ABOUT SOMETHING! LOVE YOU CAMBOS! Thanks for the fantastic weekend :)


1 comment:

chase and cortney said...

we had soooo much fun! thanks for being such AMAZING hostesses!