Friday, November 8, 2013

Halloween...

**Trick or treat... All week bridge would say to everyone, "open the door, I say Trick or Treating!" When the pressure was on HE WOULDN'T SAY IT.. well not loud enough for anyone to hear!! Little PUNK!
 
Bridge with his buddy Dante

 
**Harvest Ward Party... tractor pulls, pumpkin decorating, BBQ, pumpkin slinger, giant pile of rocks, and a fish pond!

 
 
 
 
Pictures of my boys together just melt my heart!

 
**Halloween Party at Parx Preschool... I was a fisherwoman :) Me at 27 weeks.. I think I've doubled in size in a week.. no joke. Parx and Bridge got to do a preschool haunted house put on by some high school kids it was awesome!

 
And Ty couldn't come... 2 days after surgery! He got up to say bye to the boys so I snagged a pic when I had the chance!
 
CAPTIAN AMERICA and SKELETON BOY... funny faces!


 
 
A few of our Halloween crafts... painting bats and making trash bag spiders
 



No comments: