Monday, October 19, 2015

Lake house July 2015

This was MONTHS ago. July actually. Better late than never! I honestly couldn't believe I never blogged about my FAVORITE vacation of all times...my guess is because I had to upload like 90 blasted pictures.
 
1st weekend was spent with lots of cousins and going to the Big Fork Players of, "Annie." Just like the good ol' days! We went to a show every year growing up and they are always amazing.  Dad and Ty hung out at the lake house with the kids so I could go have some fun with lots of family I never get to see anymore.  The younger of the bunch went to sushi... aunts and grandparents weren't up to it. crazy people.



The whole Big Fork crew



 
We spent the rest of the vacation pretty much at the greatest place on earth... my kids LOVE this place. They love it almost as much as me I think.  I really have been sooo blessed by grandparents on both sides with awesome places to go visit and enjoy. I'm so glad my kids have been able to share in those memories. Every year I'm scared it's our last.
 
 







 
this kid at this stage of life was pure crazy...but he's dang cute









 
One afternoon we snuck out to golf..

Pax and Bridge on the knee board..


 
 
Ty helping Parx get ready to knee board


 
And what's a vacation for this crew without DAYS AND DAYS OF FISHING...atleast Parx and Bridge like to eat them now.  They are obsessed.




 
double fistin the fruit by the foot

 
This dog spent her days treeing chipmunks.






 
Fish fry...very large fish fry
 
Holy stinky kids...max loves fish



 


 
These pics are obviously in no particular order...back to the fish fry ;)


 










 
parx can finally swim...long distance he'd still die but he rarely wore a life jacket this summer!





 
Max and Taysom...only a couple weeks apart in age

We had some serious fun.

No comments: