Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Preston's birthday bash, or lack thereof

This little one has me wrapped around his finger.  That dimple kills me every time he smiles!  I don't know where the time has gone but this boy is sooo awesome. On his real birthday we had sprinkle pancakes, an Easter egg hunt for church playgroup and then baseball games and young woman's so not much was celebrated until the weekend.  


 




Some cute random pics of my boy...

playing hide and seek... sneeky sneeky 



He loves playing in the fridge water... it's really great.


He eats like a chipmunk and shoves so much food in his mouth at every meal.


Preston:
Favorite show: Blaze
Favorite food: yogurt, applesauce and candy
Favorite thing to do: RUN, he backs up a few steps and then takes off with his head down
He loves his blanky when he goes to bed and usually wants to sleep with his sippy of water
He could eat all day long
He loves when Ty or I come home and wraps his arms around our legs in the best hug
Everything in our house has a child lock on it because this kid is dangerous.  He would crack every egg in the fridge and eat 10 yogurts a day if I didn't lock it up
I also have to hide my phone because he is crazy about kids you-tube
He loves pulling chairs around to get what he wants
He can throw a mean tantrum when he doesn't get the food he wants
Loves wiggle cars
Loves going to the park
Loves throwing rocks in water

I love the way he says, "I"m right huuurrrrrr" instead of here.
I love how Ty trained him to say " I love YOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUU"
I love how he waves with a completely straight/stiff arm
I love his perfect little kisses
I just LOVE PRESTON

Stats:
Height: 35 inches, 76th percentile
Weight: 33 lbs, 94th percentile



No comments: