Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Family Pics 2012...

Family Pics October 2012.. by Julie Waites Photography in Moses Lake, WA!!  We were very scared that Bridger was gonna be a little punk and not smile (cuz he wont smile or look at people he doesn't see daily most of the time) but he proved us wrong! He was still kind of a stinker at times but in the end we got some AMAZING pics!! Parx did sooooo good.... we think it was a small miracle that they captured so many awesome shots... and might I add that this isn't even all of them!



WOW! I just can't get over how handsome my boys are :)

And this is the last captured moment of Bridger's curls... he was getting called a girl WAY TO MUCH!


My favorite moments... my boys playin together!

Seriously, how did they get one of them together lookin so darn cute?!? Small miracle for sure!

And the hubster and I after 5.5 years of marriage! LOVE YOU BABE!!!


2 comments:

Carly&Seth said...

amazing pics! what a good lookin' fam. miss you guys!

Unknown said...

those look great! You are so gorgeous ashley!! and your kiddos are babes!