Friday, December 7, 2012

Parx 4th birthday and Thanksgiving

I'm sooo behind once again with posting!! It's been a crazy and eventful few weeks at the Johnston house... never ever ever a dull moment around here.  First off, we went home to Boise for Thanksgiving and had such a great time... we did almost all of our very favorite things that weekend!  Thursday we ate a YUMMY dinner/lunch and all jumped in the car and headed for the Owyhee to go fishing! The fishing was pretty good and we had lots of fun... too bad all our actual pics of fish are on Ky's phone but i still got some cute ones and managed to take a pic of one fish!

This kid was determined to catch a fish with a stick... haha so cute :)


My one pic i took of a living breathing fish...
 Parx and I got carried across the river by dad... we were short on boots but it was fun :)
 Parx got a shoulder ride... and Ty of course probably had the most fun of all! He LOVES fishing!

Friday we woke up and went horseback riding... our other favorite thing!!! It was a blast but of course all those pics are on phones too... I really suck at bringing my camera!  But the boys loved it as much as we did.. by the end Bridger would cry when he got off and it made us want horses 10 times more than we already do!

We had a small birthday party for Parx while we were home for Thanksgiving...

AND..................... PARX IS 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! F-O-U-R!!!!!!!!!! 
Blows this mama's mind... how can i have a 4 year old??? This kid rocks my world and makes me sooo happy!! Parx has a mind and personality all his own and always has... He is either crackin me up or making me want to pull each and every hair out of my head :) He is a little spit fire and full of life!! He just has so much energy and needless to say we drive each other crazy all winter long and love each other all summer! Moses Lake really blows in the winter.. there is NOTHING to do! I hear it's worth it because the summers are so awesome but we'll see how sane I am in a few months!  Anyways, HAPPY BIRTHDAY PARX!!! MOM AND DAD LOVE YOU MORE EVERY MINUTE, HOUR, DAY, WEEK, AND YEAR THAT GO BY!! 
(no matter the season)

Here are some pics of my BIG 4 year old...




The little crew.. minus bridger

Every kids favorite part... PRESENTS...


He's been asking for a dinosaur cake for months and months...


and Bridge liked it too!

These next pics are of his ACTUALLY birthday... December 6, 2012.. what's a birthday without a Dairy Queen cake?? 

So proud to be 4




Can't wait to post the story of how mom got in that sling... worst/funniest week of my life!

one more big smile before bed time! Love you Big man!



No comments: