Tuesday, April 8, 2014

MAXIMUS PRIME @ 2-2.5 MONTHS

Our baby has grown so much... I have to say I'm absolutely loving this stage! He wakes up once... eats less and only takes up to 20 minutes when he does eat (that may seem long but no no no not after his 40 minute feedings for the first month of life).. but best of all HE SMILES ALL THE TIME!!! He is so happy now and loves to be played with and talked to.  Parx has really taken an interest in the little man... he wants to hold him now and runs over to him when he cries and tries to console him. It's pretty cute :)
 
His 2 month stats..
weight: 10.11 lbs... 16%
height: 22.5 inches... 31%
I don't remember head exactly but it was in the 80th or 90th percentile of course...
 
Check out this adorable babe... I think I put these pics in order from 2 months to 2.5 months
 
 
 




 



 
 
this next pic kinda shows how big my guy is already!


 

 

And of course since I'm random... here's my random pic! The boys love the new jetted tub :) I guess my next post should probably be of the new house!

No comments: