Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Playing catch-up

First things first...

BRIDGE POTTY TRAINED HIMSELF... this one is HUGE! I was lazy and with a new baby didn't feel like I had the time or energy to follow him around and potty train him.  Luckily about a month ago he took matters into his own hands.. Bridger you are one cool kid.

WE GOT A DOG... there are moments I think to myself (or out loud), "why the freak did we get a dog?" However, the good out ways the bad and 90% of the time I just love her.  The other 10% is when she takes a pee on the floor... so gross.  I clean up enough poop and spit up from max to get OVERLY frustrated with dog messes. But, she's cute :) check out our new pootch, BEAR! Half morkie and half pikanese... so a mut.  She's great with the kiddos and is the best snuggler.

 
PARX STARTED TEE BALL... He has always loved baseball.  Ty is the coach and I love watching those two out on the field together.  Parx is in a I'm 5 and super weird kinda phase in his life right now.  It's tough to get a normal picture... or have a normal conversation these days.  Please tell me its a phase... please oh please. 

 

 
Last time we were in Boise we went to this awesome dinosaur exhibit with Grandma and Grandpa Johnston...




 
Lastly, we planted our garden for this year a few weeks back too.  I love gardening season... and canning season... and just summer all together! This year we did tomatoes, pickling cucumbers, green beans, zucchini, crookneck squash,  and pumpkins.  Still debating on adding a few things but we'll see. 
Our new house has started producing some pretty cool stuff too.  When we moved in it was still cold so everything just looked dead but now we realize all the dead sticks and vines we almost ripped outta the ground is fruit! We have one plum tree, one apple tree, one cherry tree, a raspberry patch, and grapes so far.  There is still one bush that is to be determined.





No comments: