Friday, October 20, 2017

30th bash

That's right, I'm the big 3-0.  I used it as an excuse to go on a fishing trip! It was a crap ton of driving and the weather took a nasty turn right before we got there but that didn't stop our crew! In fact, I wasn't even cold!! The huge blizzard the day before meant I couldn't get down the river I've always wanted to fish and that the fly fishing was no good.  But we found plenty of holes with some good sized fish and brought home our limit!  We floated for about 8 hours and caught around 30 fish so it was a good day.  It was fun to spend a weekend with my dad and hubs too! I haven't spent a weekend with just my dad for years.  I also hadn't seen my grandparents in years and it was awesome getting to spend time with them.  I'm already looking forward to next years trip :).
 
 It was super fun sitting in traffic for 1.5 hours by mountain home...

 My men checking out all the rivers we passed to see what color they were running.  2 am we finally rolled into grandma and grandpas.
woke up to 6 inches of snow!!! 6 freakin inches!! The average temp that time of year was 70 degrees. what the crap!























No comments: