Thursday, October 19, 2017

Silverwood adventure with mom

This was one of our favorite memories of the summer! Mom came up for a couple days in August.
 
First we watched the eclipse. Which I hated every minute of and so did my children I think.  I didn't want them to go blind and the littles wouldn't keep their glasses on. Grrrrrr
 
We went to the rodeo with some friends and mom.  I LOOOVVVEEE a good rodeo and so do the kids! Minus Preston who was pretty running and jumping like a psycho the entire time ;) 
 
A couple days later mom and I took of for Spokane!  We did some school shopping for the boys and took them to dinner at Red Lobster where Parx insisted on a steak dinner.  But he ate it all so whatevs!  Then we headed to our hotel and let them go swimming.  We woke up the next morning and spent the entire day at SILVERWOOD!  It was a BLAST... the waterpark was all of our favorite part.  So many fun things to do!  We spent well over $100 on food and drinks and lived up every minute.  It was great being able to go on all the rides together since Bridger was exactly 42 inches.  The boys are so different, Parx doesn't like the big roller coasters or waterslides that just drop you, but bridger wanted to do all the scary stuff.  Even after he told me that the roller coaster was the scariest thing he'd ever done he said, "I'll go again if you want." No thanks haha I thought for sure we were going to die.  But parx did get brave enough to go on one of the bigger drop off waterslides with Bridger!  They both got off holding their heads and we couldn't stop laughing!

 






 
 
 



 
 












 
 
 
 
 

No comments: