Thursday, January 4, 2018

Oh Christmas Tree...

I wanted an adventure, and that's EXACTLY what I got!! Side note: Ty told me there wouldn't be snow... WRONG, but I was happy he was wrong this time :). 

We headed to Wenatchee with the Cooks to find and cut down our 2017 trees. The road was closed so we had to hike uphill for an hour to get to the trees we could cut down, and it snowed the entire time.  The perfect big flakes!! If only my kids had snow pants haha they were drenched by the end but they didn't care! After an hour we thought we probably should stop and pick a tree... they were few and far between but we picked a beauty.  Okay the kids said it was the worst tree ever and we all got a good laugh every time we looked at it. But hey, it was found out in the mountains and we have a good memory... that's what I was going for!










We could only put on the kids ornaments this year... poor dead tree just couldn't hack it.

No comments: