Thursday, September 19, 2013

Baby Fever...

This family has officially caught some BABY FEVER!! Now that I've got a little belly bump and feel him moving around all the time we're getting sooo excited to meet our new little man.  He's making his appearance somewhere around January 23, 2014.  Making me 22 weeks today!
 
 I really feel like I was blessed with an incredible amount of patience through my miscarriages--I'm not a patient person AT ALL especially when it comes to expanding my family, when I'm ready I'M READY!  As we waited after our 2nd miscarriage to feel comfortable that my body was healthy enough to try again for a baby I never felt rushed or that time was standing still... in fact during those five months I didn't even want a baby and not because of some emotional reason or something... emotionally I was fine! I just plain didn't want one or feel like it was the right time.  For me this was a huge blessing and I know Heavenly Father poured out all his extra patience to me... it could have been the worst/longest five months of my life.. but instead I was able to enjoy my kids and husband and realized just how fast time goes!  And guess what? I'm back to the impatient person I have always been ... cuz January seems like an eternity!!!!! :)
 
Me at 20 weeks... these boys can't wait to meet their little bro
 

No comments: