Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Just Another Week In Paradise....

We had our big family vacation about a month ago :). When I got home I realized I lost the cord that connects to our computer so I've been taking lots of pics and haven't been able to get them uploaded... UNITL NOW THAT IS!! BEWARE... blogging overload in the works!

SOOOOO... we started our vacation in Spokane.. took the boys to a sweet hotel that is connected to this place with an indoor water park and all kinds of fun stuff to do. It's called Triple Play.  They had a blast sleeping in the hotel room and thought it was soo cool that they could see the water slide out our window! The water park was surprisingly SWEEEEEET and the kiddy area was bomb.. perfect for my little water baby! Parx just wanted to do the big stuff of course... he's a dare devil.

Some pics from our first adventure...







 
BOWLING...

 
MINI GOLF

 
ROCK CLIMBING CHAMP

 
We seriously had a blast on our little over nighter... LOVE MY FAMILY!!!!!
 
Onto part 2 of our vaca...THE LAKE HOUSE!!!!! These pics are in no real order...but as always its the greatest place on earth...The weather was awesome and our kids are at such fun ages! They swam and swam and played non stop... actually truth be told Parx fished and fished and fished and never wanted to stop! I MEAN LIKE NEVER... the kid has fish fever and I LOVE IT! He knows how to cast and reel all by himself so we don't even have to be around. Throw a life jacket on that sucker and he sits on the dock for HOURS on end!
 
Cliff jumping.... Parx did it this year!!!!!! it doesn't look like high in the pic but standing up there is a different story.. you're a stud P man!

 
coolest papa who lets kids put diapers on his head :) and maybe fell asleep like this??? He looks awful tired hah!

 
This boy had a job ALL week... and he was horrible at it haha he wanted the flag but had real problems holding it up high!

 
Our pet frog



 
The hike on Wild Horse Island...




 
 
We had the kids choose walking sticks... sweet stick parx! he tried to use that thing for a little while before dad took over!

 
he also knee boarded all by himself this year... his cool aunt Bree taught him how!! Its bitter sweet that he's getting older... but these kinds of things make it SOOO FUN!



MY BOO... THE LOVE OF MY LIFE... this pic says it all :) he always keeps me smiling!








 
 SHUFFLE BOARD... If this place ever sells i'm building a shuffle board court in my backyard!
 
Precious moments with my sweet baby!




 
TUBING... EVERYDAY!!!! Parx (seriously the kid is crazy) he got flipped twice and kept going! he wanted to go crazy with the big kids.. I thought he was going to break his neck!!!




Bridge liked tubing too... not this tube though!! too rough.. he liked the giant one!






 
We tried surfing... tried and failed.... well I failed! I got up but that's about all I could do!


 
I WANT TO GO BACK ALREADY... NEXT SUMMER IS SOOOO FAR AWAY!!!!!!!!!

No comments: